- When: 27 Mar 2018 at 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- Cost: no charge
- Contact: Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you new to business, or thinking of starting a small business? Give your business the best start!
Come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You will learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you will have the chance to ask questions.
This is also a great opportunity for you to network.
Please bring a pen and your smartphone or tablet. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
Please register online HERE