- When: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:00am – 11:00am
- Where: Parklake, 481 Wyndham St, Shepparton
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Victorian Chamber of Commerce Service (03) 8662 5333
Free face-to-face digital workshops in regional Victoria.
The Victorian Government in partnership with Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) are delivering face-to-face workshops in regional and rural Victoria to provide your small businesses with practical actions and tips on how to make the most of the digital economy and reduce your cyber-security risks.
Come along to a FREE workshop event in your region to build your own action plan of next steps and come away with digital skills to assist planning and growing your small business.
Your small businesses will develop digital skills across a range of areas including:
- developing an online presence
- understanding and using digital tools
- managing your cyber security and safety plan.
The workshop will assist your small business in developing a fit-for purpose online presence, how your business can operate in a digital economy and identifying your online goals.