- When: 7 Mar 2019 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- Cost: $55.00 one off registration fee
- Contact: Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or email@example.com
- Website: asbas.melbourneinnovation.com.au
Facebook advertising can take your business to the next level. It is critical that you understand the foundations to avoid wasting time and money. Use posts to inform, intrigue, and offer incentives to followers—and then take that engagement beyond page posts by advertising. Don’t rush the setup of a Facebook ad. It requires thought and consideration. Variables include your target market, budget, and the duration of the ad. After your advertisement has ended, you can view analytics to understand user behaviour and engagement. Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss: . How Facebook advertising works . Setting up an effective Facebook ad . Tracking your ad’s success . The do’s and don’ts of Facebook advertising
This workshop is for small business owners who want to make the most of Facebook's advertising capabilities and to increase traffic, leads, and sales.
. Date: Thursday 7th March 2019
. Time: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
. Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre
. Cost: $55.00 one off registration fee (see below for more information)
To register for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program please do so HERE. Businesses will need an ABN to be eligible.
The $55 registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of 1:1 Mentoring
- Access to the Online Learning Platform
- Access to Webinars
- Attendance at all Face to Face workshops. At this stage we will be conducting two workshops here in Shepparton between Jan and June (with a further two workshops to be confirmed between July and December 2019).
Please call the friendly staff at the Greater Shepparton Business Centre for more information on (03) 5832 1100.