Please note: this is an old article
It was published in January 2021, so the information may be out-of-date.
New Year, New You - Time for a Business Clean up and Clean out!
Here's 8 ideas to nudge you into some 'new year cleaning' of your business:
- 1. Canva - if you use www.canva.com<http://www.canva.com/> then you
probably have a gazillion photos uploaded to it - take some time and delete
the uploaded photos you won't use again. Scrolling through 100's of photos
is no fun for anyone!
- 2. Still sticking to Canva here - start creating files for your different
creatives - get in there and organise all your posts, cover photos, manuals,
slide shows etc - give yourself a gift of being able to find things quicker!
- 3. Emails - today is the day to tackle those. Unsubscribe to the ones
you NEVER read, and delete, delete, delete. Put them in order of "from" and
just start - it will take some time, but you will be thanking yourself
later! PS - if you find people you haven't connected with for ages, but
might be a good lead, send them a "hey, haven't spoken in a while but ."
email - you never know where your next sale is coming from!
- 4. Clean your office - your physical office. Get the bin and get
throwing! Get rid of all those loose papers with important things on them!
If you want to keep them, take a photo of them with your phone or scan them
into your notes on your phone - and throw away the hard copy. Clean office,
- 5. Create a folder system in google drive - start-a-fresh in 2021
- 6. Archive and backup your hard drive onto a separate hard drive - of
- 7. Consider updating your equipment - what needs to be updated? Perhaps
a new monitor (how many is too many right?!?)
- 8. Update your bookwork - get your finances in order!
No one else is going to do it - so you just need to make some time and get
it done! Mark the days out on your calendar, and have no excuses!
Clean office, clean head!
For more tips, tricks and help with social media and marketing - connect
with Jenn Donovan (who's providing our tips and tricks on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/socialmediaandmarketing.au or on Instagram