Please note: this is an old article
It was published in October 2019, so the information may be out-of-date.
Need to prepare or repair in tough times? Running a small business can be challenging. When the going gets tough, it is often difficult to know how to manage a changing environment.
AgBiz Assist with the support of the Victorian Government are providing a free, confidential service to small business owners who are impacted by poor business performance resulting in reduced turnover, low profitability, tight cash flow, unpaid debtors/creditors and difficultly accessing finance.
There are many ways which businesses can manage through tough times and position the business for the future. AGBiz Assists’ small business support specialists have extensive experience and a wide range of skills to assist in areas including:
- assistance to understand the financial position and viability of the business
- indentify options for business improvement
- help with developing an action plan
- assistance to business owners to make decisions relating to the business
- support where business owners are working with stakeholders such as lenders and creditors
To be eligible for this program, you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and currently operating a small business based in North East Victoria or Goulburn Valley.
Appointments can be at your place of business or other nominated location. If you would like to know more or require assistance please contact AgBiz Assist directly on 1300 032 332 or at firstname.lastname@example.org