Please note: this is an old article
It was published in June 2016, so the information may be out-of-date.
The Shepparton Chamber of Commerce & Industry will be hosting the 2016 White King-Pental 95 3SR FM Business Awards.
These awards are intended to showcase and celebrate the amazing diversity of business within the Greater Shepparton Business Community. They are also an opportunity to recognise and honour outstanding contributions and to encourage future business success.
If you know anyone that you believe should be awarded for the following categories please download a nomination form here:
- The Best Marketing/Advertising Award - a category to encourage creative and demonstrably effective marketing. This award recognises business achievements in reaching rural and regional consumers with modern and traditional marketing techniques.
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award - recognises an individual or small group who have demonstrated excellence and innovation in enterprise. Judgement will be based on vision, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- GV Healthy workplaces - This award recognises where employers and employees, together with a supportive workplace environment, work in partnership to create and sustain good health.
- Young Professional - This award recognises an individual who has demonstrated excellence in enterprise, vision, innovation and community engagement.
- Visitor Experience - was developed to encompass the local tourism industry, enabling any business providing an exceptional ‘Visitor Experience’ to nominate including, but not limited to, hospitality, accommodation and attractions.