Please note: this is an old article
It was published in April 2017, so the information may be out-of-date.
The Goulburn Valley Safety Group was formed for the purpose of promoting the need for Industry, Trade and Commerce to be aware of all aspects of Safety and Health.
Membership is open to companies, small and large, service organisations, educational institutions and individual embers with an interest in health and safety.
Monthly meetings are held where a variety of safety and health topics are presented to members and visitors such as:
- Guest Speakers followed by workshop discussion
- Plant tours of Goulburn Valley Industry
- Updates on legislation from Government Officers
- Film and DVD Releases
- Demonstrations of the current safety techniques
- Updates on courses at educational institutions
Objectives of the GV Safety Group
- Promote sharing of ideas, information and resources to increase the level of Health and Safety expertise within our own industries and the wider community
- Provide a forum for the discussion of Health and Safety, issues, problems and solutions
- Provide assistance and advise to members on all aspects of Health and Safety
- Develop a spirit of self-help in fostering incident prevention throughout local organisations and industries
- Provide information in the form of safety training, programs, meetings and seminars
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with government authorities and other organisations working in the field of Health and Safety
Membership fees for 2016 are as follows:
$100.00 per member organisation or $10.00 per individual / student
For further details about the group and Membership Applications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org