Please note: this is an old article
It was published in April 2017, so the information may be out-of-date.
ICN is currently taking registrations of interest from Industry on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services for the $168.525M Goulburn Valley Health Redevelopment.
The Goulburn Valley Health Redevelopment includes:
- A new four-storey tower will provide three new operating theatres and existing theatres will be refurbished, new intensive care unit, two new wards, new kitchen and morgue.
- The existing Emergency Department will be extended to add extra treatment bays, doubling its current capacity, and a new short-stay unit to improve patient wait times.
- A Womens and Childrens area will be established with the maternity unit to be refurbished, a new Special Care Nursery and Paediatric Ward will be constructed.
- Patients needing dialysis will receive their treatment in a new expanded unit.
- Medical imaging services will be expanded and modernised as part of the redevelopment.
If your business has something to offer this major construction project you should register on the Gateway site and your details will be made available to the construction firms that ultimately tender for the project at the top level.
More more information please contact Noel Morton at ICN on 0409 182 952 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org