Please note: this is an old article
It was published in February 2018, so the information may be out-of-date.
The 2018 Global Food Forum will explore key issues confronting Australia's agribusiness sector.
The forum will focus on:
- Beyond China - Australia's food opportunity in Southeast Asia
- The rise of home delivery business and Amazon Fresh
- Animal welfare and the growing importance of social science to operate in agriculture
- The science of food and GMO versus organic food
- Inside the Chinese daigou phenomenon
When: Tuesday March 27, 2018 8.30am - 4.30pm
Where: The Westin Sydney
More information available HERE