Please note: this is an old article
It was published in February 2014, so the information may be out-of-date.
The Greater Shepparton Business Centre will be running a series of free interactive courses to help local business and community groups improve their digital strategy and overall awareness of how digital tools can help them.
The training is completely free and presented by Ailsa Page of AP Marketing Works. Ailsa is a qualified marketing consultant with over 18 years marketing experience, and passionate about helping you to get your business digital!
The program will cover the following courses:
- Google Analytics
- Developing a digital strategy for your busines
- Mobile Friendly Website for your busines
- Online learning tools for business
- Selling through your Website
- Develop a social media strategy and email marketing Plan
- Cloud services and smart phone apps for your business
- Using customer relationship management tools on line
For session times, please visit the website listed below or contact Greater Shepparton Business Centre on 03 5832 1100