Please note: this is an old article
It was published in May 2017, so the information may be out-of-date.
Do you know a small business innovator? Small Business Victoria is looking for 10 businesses to showcase in this year’s Faces of Small Business digital campaign.
What is the Faces of Small Business?
Faces of Small Business is an interactive digital exhibition showcasing successful small business operators from all sectors across Victoria – View the website
Run in conjunction with Victoria's annual Small Business Festival (Aug-Sep), Faces aims to inform and inspire others to start or grow their own business.
The campaign is a snapshot of the whole Victorian small business community, therefore subjects will promote diverse locations, gender, age and business types.
What’s in it for them?
· The successful businesses will be actively promoted as ambassadors of the Small Business Festival Victoria 2017 and have their images and stories included in the festival’s statewide promotional campaign.
· They will be extensively profiled on various media platforms, including print and online channels throughout July, August and September and may continue to be profiled in various government publications thereafter.
· The businesses will be given a high quality photo library and professionally written business bio that they can use on their own websites and other marketing materials once the festival closes.
1. Businesses which have received assistance to help establish, operate and/or grow their business. Assistance can include trade missions, grants, mentoring, attending a workshop or seminar, advice, financial support, educational tools, networking groups, or courses.
2. Employing no more than 19 staff.
3. Established in Victoria for a minimum of 12 months as at 1 May 2017.
Our aim is to deliver a campaign that showcases the creativity and innovation found in Victoria's diverse and inspiring small business sector. Therefore, we are looking for businesses which have an inspiring story to tell that will motivate others to think outside the square.
How do I nominate a business?
Simply email us and provide Small Business Victoria with:
Please ensure if you have the permission of the nominated business.
Nominations close on Tuesday, 30 May 2017.
Need more information?
Contact Catherine Darby (Marketing Officer, Small Business Victoria) on 9651 9960 or email email@example.com