Please note: this is an old article
It was published in November 2017, so the information may be out-of-date.
'Hank Marvin' have heard that Shepp loves a good party, so they can’t wait to see us at the Shepparton Showgrounds for the first ever Brunch Lunch & Punch Street Food Festival!
We're rolling into the showgrounds with Victoria's finest street food vendors. For 4 days only come and hang with family and friends and meet some our favourite #HankMarvinMarket traders.
Full line-up coming soon...but for now here's a hint: Korean BBQ, Thai, Northern Thai grill, 'King Kong' burgers, Korean bao, 14hr smoked brisket, loaded hotdogs, sliders, Philly cheesesteaks, soft shell crab burgers, American street food, award winning Indian ice-cream, Belgian waffles, loukoumades donuts, French crepes, freshly pressed organic juice, craft beer & cider and a whole lot more...
- Gold coin donation on entry
- Family friendly
- Face painting and kids activities
- Fully licensed bar
- Dining halls & shaded areas (with seating for 600+)
- On-site ATM
- Sweet tunes & vibes all round
- Thursday November 30 (3pm - 10pm)
- Friday December 1 (11am - 10pm)
- Saturday December 2 (11am - 10pm)
- Sunday December 3 (11am - 10pm)