Please note: this is an old article
It was published in October 2018, so the information may be out-of-date.
The Greater Shepparton Business Centre has partnered with the ATO to provide a series of informative workshops during November, with further workshops in February next year.
The ATO is offering workshops to assist small business on the following topics:
- Tax essentials for Small Business
- Record Keeping Workshop (GST registered)
- Record Keeping Workshop (Not GST registered)
- Single Touch Payroll
The workshops aim to:
- Provide face to face support
- Provide tax essentials and record keeping information
- Demonstrate our digital products which can assist small businesess with their business 24/7.
- Engage with new businesses
Links for further information and to register can be found on the Greater Shepparton Business Centre website HERE