Please note: this is an old article
It was published in June 2018, so the information may be out-of-date.
Have a great idea? Want to launch your start-up? Think your start-up is ready to progress but don’t know how?
Then you must find out more about how the La Trobe Accelerator Program can help you succeed.
If you are interested in being a part of the La Trobe Accelerator Program (LTAP) please join us at the upcoming Informational Forum near you, which will cover all the details you need to know to be a part of this amazing program.
The Informational Forum will be presented by LTAP Staff as well as a LTAP alumni from your region and a current LTAP mentor.
Information will be provided on the following:
- All elements about the program: how the program runs regionally, the structure of the program, details about the $20k equity-free seed funding and more!
- Successful start-up teams expectations
- The selection criteria: elements your start-up must have to apply
- The application and selection process: the best way to apply and the next stages once application is processed
- Hear from a LTAP alumni about their experience going through the program
The Informational Forum will conclude with a question and answer session and a chance for you to network with successful LTAP alumni, mentor and staff. Even if you would just like to know more about the Accelerator Program we still highly recommend you attend.
The Informational Forum will take place in Learning Space 1 & 2 at the La Trobe University Shepparton campus on Tuesday 3 July from 5:45pm-7:30pm, registrations open at 5:30pm. Light refreshments will be provided. REGISTER HERE
Applications for the program are open and close on 30th July at 11:59 AEST. Please view our website in the meantime here