Please note: this is an old article
It was published in October 2017, so the information may be out-of-date.
The La Trobe Accelerator Program provides students, researchers, alumni and Victorian communities the opportunity to accelerate the development of their start-up.
This program accelerates the development of startups over a 12 week period providing support, resources, funding, mentorship and connections to communities in Victoria. The La Trobe Accelerator Program will accept up to 12 start-ups in our Summer Cohort.
Our program structure is unique:
- We select the top founders across all La Trobe campuses, and anyone who has previously associated with La Trobe
- We take no equity in exchange for seed funding. We have a $100,000 non-equity seed fund (we don’t take a share of your business)
- Start-up teams can receive up to $20,000 to use while participating in the program
- We may invest at the end of the program period
- We have a strong program of investor preparation and can introduce you to venture capital firms
- Start-ups meet investors twice in their incubation period
- Start-ups benefit from: Workshops, Coaching, Mentoring, Office resources, Intellectual Property and related advice, Business advice from our Program Partners
APPLY HERE - Applications close Sunday 29th October, 11:59pm AEST.