- When: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:30pm
- Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- Cost: $55.00 one off registration fee
- Contact: Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or email@example.com
- Website: asbas.melbourneinnovation.com.au
LinkedIn is one of the first platforms people visit to learn more about you. Think of it as a modern resume, a personal profile that will help you build strong professional networks. Having a LinkedIn profile can position you as an influencer and add credibility to your business and brand. It can also drive traffic to your website.
This workshop is for small business owners who want to start a LinkedIn profile, grow their LinkedIn following or to better utilise LinkedIn for your small business.
. Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
. Time: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
. Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre
. Cost: $55.00 one off registration fee (see below for more information)
To register for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program please do so HERE. Businesses will need an ABN to be eligible.
The $55 registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of 1:1 Mentoring
- Access to the Online Learning Platform
- Access to Webinars
- Attendance at all Face to Face workshops. At this stage we will be conducting two workshops here in Shepparton between Jan and June (with a further two workshops to be confirmed between July and December 2019).
Please call the friendly staff at the Greater Shepparton Business Centre for more information on (03) 5832 1100.