- When: 13 Nov 2019 at 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Where: Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- Cost: ASBAS 3 year Membership $55.00
- Contact: Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prioritise digital marketing. Marketing is one of the most important ways to drive new business and communicate your customer value proposition. Done right, it can prompt a burst of activity. Done wrong, it can waste your time and money.
Your digital marketing strategy must aim for impact. This means video content, influencer marketing, SEO, staying on top of social trends, and being optimised for mobile devices. This digital marketing workshop will give you the skills, tools and practical advice you need to create and execute an effective marketing strategy.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- The difference between various online marketing channels, including social media, Google AdWords, website banners and emails
- Building an effective strategy
- Developing realistic goals
- Optimising your campaign (or Business-As-Usual) activity to ensure you're spending your money efficiently and tapping into unexpected opportunities